I just love giving freebies! I got a bit bored working on the revamp of one of our WordPress premade themes and decided to sidetrack on creating cute free cliparts for you all lovely people to download.
This time, I decided to create a horizontal free clipart or sidebar labels that you can install in your blog!
Now, I downloaded these clipart freebies, what’s next? How do I add these labels to my sidebar?
Oh I hear you ladies! Here is an easy step by step instructions on how you can use these free clipart labels:
- Unzip the file and upload the labels that you want to use in your blog. You can resize it to any size that perfectly fit your sidebar.
- Go to APPEARANCE >> WIDGETS >> TEXT WIDGET
- Write the code below in a text widget, replacing all the items written in BLOCK letters. There are actually two important links that you have to take note of..
- The image URL
- The URL you want the label to point to when your readers click them
<div style="text-align: center;"><a href="THE URL YOU WANT THE IMG TO POINT TO"><img title="TITLE" src="IMAGE URL" alt="" width="254" height="54" /></a></div> <div style="text-align: center;"><a href="THE URL YOU WANT THE IMG TO POINT TO"><img title="TITLE" src="IMAGE URL" alt="" width="254" height="54" /></a></div>
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Like the Rakshi Creations Facebook Page
It would be really sweet of you if you join our mailing list! You will not regret it! You will get instant access to a lot of premium blog goodies (only for subscribers) that we are planning to give away soon!
I hope you enjoy these freebies, and stay tuned for more..til next time. Ciao!
Sign up to our newsletter and get instant access to premium free goodies exclusively for subrscribers!
Share these Freebies